Ideal for those who still have a degree of independence, while needing assistance with personal care and activities.
Perfect for someone needing full assistance throughout their day.
Welcome to CHT Acacia Park Care Home, Tauranga
CHT Acacia Park Care Home offers both rest home and hospital care, prioritising well-being and personalised care tailored to the unique needs of each resident.
Nestled in a picturesque setting, our residents enjoy the beautiful views of the Kaimai Ranges and Tauranga Harbour, surrounded by lush gardens and secure walkways that encourage outdoor living.
Our dedicated team are here to ensure that each resident experiences a unique and fulfilling journey within our care community.
Discover the difference at CHT Acacia Park, where your loved ones receive exceptional care, beautiful surroundings, and a relaxed atmosphere in our carefully designed care home.
Gurjit Kaur, Care Home Manager
CHT Acacia Park Care Home
CHT Acacia Park Care Home photos
What makes CHT Acacia Park Care Home special?
CHT Acacia Park Care Home specialises in rest home and hospital care. Our rest home care is designed for the elderly with some degree of independence, offering support with personal care and activities. For those needing full assistance, our hospital care provides comprehensive support throughout the day.
Our dedicated staff are committed to providing exceptional elderly care, ensuring a supportive and comfortable environment for your loved ones.
- Safe, secure, high-quality and well-maintained property.
- Very high standard of professional care with hands-on management.
- Nurses, healthcare assistants and expert therapists work alongside visiting doctors.
- Seamless transition between care levels.
- Excellent location close to shops, parks and public transport.
- Delicious, nutritious meals. Cultural, ethnic and modified diets accommodated.
- Dedicated activity programme, from concerts or quiet pursuits to family gatherings.
CHT Acacia Park Care Home Review
Very Grateful Thank You
Acacia Park went above and beyond to care for my Dad as his health rapidly declined. There were certainly times when he made things difficult but they always supported him through. Much appreciated.
Aged Advisor Reviews